Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Administration
Our estate planning, probate, and trust administration practice manages a broad range of matters for entrepreneurs, business owners, individuals, and families. We are committed to providing each client with a customized plan and personal experience while discreetly and carefully handling the most important details of our client’s lives.
A comprehensive, custom estate plan is the best way to protect the most important people and things in your life. Whether you are an entrepreneur, single parent, co-habiting couple, or a family, we’ll give you a plan designed to meet your goals and to give you comfort that you have secured your legacy’s future.
- Both simple and tax-planned
- From revocable Living Trusts and Life Insurance Trusts to Inter Vivos and Testamentary
Powers of Attorney & Directives
- From financial powers and medical powers to HIPAA releases and directives to physicians
- For minor children, and in advance of need
- From protection planning and business succession to transfer tax planning and intellectual property
- From pre- and post- marital property agreements and co-habitation agreements to family limited partnerships and preservation of legacy property
Coordination of Non-Probate Assets
- From transfer on death deeds and retirement accounts to life insurance, brokerage accounts and 529s
Probate & Estate Administration
Our firm handles every aspect of the probate process from pre-filing considerations to post-hearing administration. We represent executors, administrators, beneficiaries, creditors, and other interested parties in a wide range of proceedings.
- From independent and dependent administrations and determinations of heirship to small estate affidavits, muniments of title, will contests, and fiduciary litigation
- From pre and post-hearing filings and creditor claims to preservation and distribution of estate assets, coordination of tax filings, and family settlement agreements
Trustees and Beneficiaries have very different roles in the trust administration process. We personally guide, advise, and represent Trustees and Beneficiaries through the trust administration process.
- From preparing and defending accountings and beneficiary distributions to trust funding and transfer tax planning
- From coordination of asset valuation and sell of trust property to judicial modification of trusts, termination of trusts, and defending trustees in fiduciary litigation
- From analyzing accountings and defending and protecting beneficiaries’ interests to fiduciary litigation
Read more about estate planning, probate and trust administration on The Legacy Edit.