We architect, write, and negotiate business contracts.
Our experience includes a wide variety of commercial transactions ranging from routine operational matters to critical and strategic relationships and outsourcing services. Collectively, we handle hundreds of contracting matters each year.
We frequently advise on technology and intellectual property, serving both the companies providing and/or procuring products and services.
- Development Agreements
- From work-for-hire to joint-development efforts
- Channel-partner Agreements
- From OEM and VAR relationships with complex IP considerations to the more standard
- Unique Product License And User Agreements
- From license and subscription agreements to complex services agreements to TOS for websites and mobile applications
- Procurement Contracts
- From back-end accounting and HR software offerings to software that supports customer-facing functions and critical business logistics
- Complex, Long-term Outsourcing
- From the RFP stage all the way through negotiation of definitive transaction documents
Elements of our clients' businesses span the globe, so we’re adept at navigating contracting customs and unfamiliar expectations in new geographies and industries.
We can augment your in-house legal department. We provide transaction-type experience and expertise and, sometimes, simply extra help when a department is short-staffed or there is a temporary spike in activity.
As a general counsel-type resource, we can help on critical transactions and coordinating with other legal subject matter experts, when needed, typically working with the C-Suite and the business development and sales departments.