We have deep, nationally recognized expertise in negotiating complex information technology and business process outsourcing agreements in a diverse set of industries, including energy, financial services, airline and travel, and publishing.
Our experience "crosses the table," as we provide counsel for both provider-side and customer-side transactions. This depth gives us good visibility into the market and further enhances our ability to add value to our clients. For example, our knowledge of “best practices” for critically important deal issues allows us to deliver more effective and efficient representation.
- From partnering with consultants to evaluate the client's business and legal footprint prior to developing the solution plan, to managing multi-vendor track negotiations
- From assisting with preparation and review of RFP materials and response, to preparing and revising the outsourcing agreement and schedules
- From post-execution advice regarding transition support, to counseling on disputes and termination assistance.
- We adeptly identify and navigate the issues arising from the different IT outsourcing models, such as
- Hosted infrastructure
- Public cloud services
- Hybrid private/public cloud solutions
- Application management and support
- Systems integration
- Service desk and field services